Monday, September 24, 2012

Juicing - Yes, I am still doing it!

Ok, so I haven't blogged about it lately, but I am still juicing. I love my juicer. Yes, I miss sushi and tacos and even just crackers and cheese, but I feel a lot better right now and I already know that I am going to be having some killer sushi next week in Vegas. I have to, so cleansing for the past two weeks means that i don't have to feel bad about it.

So here are some combos that I really love.

Pumpkin pie juice

1 medium pumpkin (remove all skin, seeds and center, just use the hunks of actual flesh)

3 red delicious apples

jar it overnight with a stick of cinnamon soaking in it

Drink in the morning...  YUM!

 

Purple Rain Juice

1 Purple Plum

1 basket of blackberries (watch the seeds and this stuff stains!)

2 bunches of concord grapes

 

Melon Chiller Juice

1 large bowl of chopped watermelon (this makes a ton of juice)

1/2 a honey dew melon

1/2 a cantaloupe

2 carrots

Of course remember that with Melon, its very refreshing but doesn't pack much long lasting nutrition, so they say... so have it as a pick me up after working out or an eye opener... not really the best thing for dinner.

Tonight I am having my own combo..

Super Hulk Juice

4 celery stalks

2 cups spinach

5 leaves of kale

1 cucumber

1 bunch of cilantro

2 green apples

 

it's veggie based, full of vitamins, but it has a hint of sweetness with the apples... it's super green too.. looks great!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: