Thursday, October 23, 2014

New Voice For This Blog

You might have noticed a change of pace for my blogspot blog. I started thinking about how harsh some content can be - I'd go to bed thinking about all the terrible things I'd seen on my feed that day. News about the world, people's lives, animal abuse and cruelty, people hurting other people...  and it would really bring me down.

There are sites out there that cover some of the good things; UpWorthy is a good example - but they mix in topics like sexism, child abuse, racism etc.. and though we need to think about those topics and actively fight them.. sometimes your emotions just need to rest... . So you can feel better about all the bad news.

I didn't want to add to the mire or be specifically centered around my own life or experiences. So I thought I would start sharing content that made me smile and made me feel happy for a minute. It only takes a minute for me to post it and a minute for you to watch it and our day is better.

So here we go - sharing the happy dance of the interwebs..  you can find all the hard hitting stuff elsewhere.

Cheers,
C

No comments: