Monday, January 3, 2011

I have a problem....

I have a problem. I can't stay focused. I am aware that the best way to achieve anything is to drop everything else and concentrate on it, but I want to do SO MUCH that I end up making very little progress and 20 different projects, but I love them all so much, I can't think of dropping them.

What to do? I would look for a book about how to deal with the problem, but that would be another project.

So this is what I want to do this year:

Complete 2 Screenplay
Market the 2 Screenplays I have already written
Learn the Ukulele
Learn West Coast Swing
Go to more MeetUps
Create a Science Web Show for Kids
Do at least one wardrobe stylist session per month
Start a New Blog with my Sister
Start attending more Premieres
Start a magazine
Support an Art Collective
Create a Casual Video Game
Create a game app for iPhone

and those are just top level (not including my day job which goes without saying takes #1)

So what to do? Can I do it all? or do I really need to drop some stuff to make other stuff happen?

HELP! I am on day 2 of this year and want to start on the projects for quarter 1.

No comments: